JOIN OUR TEAM
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
Endless Career Exploration
Learn & Earn
Experience MNC Environment
- Be a key member of a team developing web applications/mobile providing the best user experience.
- Apply creativity and cutting edge technology to build great native apps
- Create solid implementations and write clear, maintainable code and design documents for Android or iOS – For Mobile Developer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Learn and share new technologies with the team.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with at least 1 full mobile development cycle (iOS / Android) – For Mobile Developer
- Good experience in .Net MVC with at least 3 years web application development – For Application Developer
- Diploma holders in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language such as Swift or Java or .Net.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released mobile App on the App Store(iOS) or the Play Store (Android) will be an added advantage.
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages.
- Attentive to details on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message.
- Must be willing to be based in either Penang or Kuala Lumpur.
IT ENGINEER (ONSITE SHIFT SUPPORT)
- To provide onsite support to customers including trouble-shooting, attending to break down calls and resolving their area of concerns
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems and issues reported by customers
- To install, commission and service large screen system at customer’s site
- To provide general IT request
- To assist in project implementation
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge in programming are added advantage (i.e. C#, C++, Python, etc)
- Basic knowledge on computer software/ hardware troubleshoots and support
- Must be willing to work on rotating shift
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
SOFTWARE APPLICATION SPECIALIST
- Support Business & HR related applications
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues
- Good experience in L2 / L3 troubleshooting and provide system documentation
- Systems & requirement study
- Project implementation & management
- At least 1-2 years in supporting application across distributed area
- Experience in MS-SQL Server, ASP.net, Visual Basic, Crystal Report
- Experience in any Human Resource Management System is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written in English
- Understand cross-cultural working environment
- Good analytical thinker with attention to details
- Good understanding of support prosess and change management
- Able to perform work independently with minimum supervision
- To develop new business opportunities for MCSB Services.
- Build targeted sales pipelines and executive tactical plans to achieve set monthly and annual sales target.
- Develop new accounts and sales from direct customers.
- Manage accounts with outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth.
- After sales service support including service performance review , contract renewal negatiations, process improvement, etc.
- Ability to prospect, good tele-sales and comfortable in selling “Service as Product”.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Provide sales report and formula sales pipeline report.
- At least Diploma/Degree in any fields.
- Fresh graduates with Business Administration / Human Resource Management or equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably 2 years working experience in selling services and solution sales.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Confident, result oriented, highly motivated and strong commitment towards achieving target.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Evaluates, designs and implements projects for controlling and interfacing with the manufacturing processes.
- Design and develop data visualization and user input systems, database structures, procedures and reports.
- Work with MES architects to ensure solutions integrate seamlessly with the MES hardware and software systems to support enterprise design goals.
- Provide execution system technical knowledge and resources to MES development team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimun 6 years of work experience; 6+ years in either manufacturing systems or on software development teams using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Strong developement skills in using C#, MSMQ, XML technology with object-oriented develoment mindset.
- Proven MIcrosoft SQL Server design and development expertise.
HUMAN RESOURCE SECTION HEAD
- Responsible for handling overall Human Resource activities – Recruitment, C&B, Payroll, Training & Development, Medical Administration, Leave Management, Employee Relation, Industrial Relation, etc.
- Ensure salary payment are timely and accurately payout to all employees.
- Review, establish and assist the local management in C&B survey and proposal.
- Liaise with the relevant government bodies in terms of EPF, SOCSO, labour department, immigration and etc.
- Other responsibilities assign from time to time when the need(s) arise. Job Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 10 years of working experience in related field.
- Ability to work and lead HR department with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of employees.
- Highly confidential person.
Note: The above definition is part of the job scope only; it may not cover all the details of job scope.
Tell us how did you found out about the opening and state the desired position you are looking for
Wait for us to contact you for an interview arrangement
Be prepared to meet us
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Unrivalled career opportunities
- Genuine prospects for long term career growth.
- Career development may be accelerated above average graduates.
- Formal training, development programme and on-the-job training.
- Opportunity to utilize and make the most of your broad range of skills and talents.
So what are you waiting for? If you are passionate, enthusiastic and results focused, JOIN US NOW!
“It’s been an amazing 10 Years with MCSB. With the opportunities given, I have worked my way up to my current designation as TF-AMD Team Leader within a year. When I join this company it was growing and I have seen the growth in it. These 10 years has been fruitful and I have improved a great deal as a professional together with my team member”.LIM KOK HOOI
“MCSB has helped me to grow my career as IT System Support. With the training and resources provided by the company, I have been able to develop myself both ‘personally and professionally’. Nonetheless, MCSB has provided great opportunities to develop my technical skills. Thank You MCSB”.MOHD ROZAIDI
Why should I choose MCSB?
We provides you with access to the widest selection of jobs on the market and the tools you need to connect with the employers who are looking for your skills. We also assist you by sending recommendations for jobs that you may otherwise missed. Making yourself searchable means employers will be able to find you in our candidate database and we’ll also alert them if you’re perfect match for their job posting.
What differentiates MCSB from the rest?
We do not impose any charges. Our service is completely free for job seekers. All we require is for candidates to be an active participant in their job search.
How do I find out what current vacancies MCSB have?
The quickest way is to use our search facility in our latest vacancies section. If you can’t find a suitable vacancy online, give us a call at 604-8926537 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you. It is also advisable to visit our Facebook page for real-time updates of new positions.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any questions that are not answered below or if you would like to give us some feedback you can find our details on the Contact Page. We’re open during normal office hours, Monday to Friday.
How do I apply to job posted online?
If you’ve found a job you are interested in, submit your up-to-date CV to email@example.com. If the opportunity is a good fit for you, our recruiter will contact you to discuss next steps, which may include a face-to-face interview.
How do I ensure to get a response to my CV when I send it into MCSB?
Given the vast volume of CV’s received, we recommend that job seekers should c all and follow up themselves if they have not received an acknowledgement. This will also ensure we continually monitor and follow-up on all bounce backs we receive for applications, ensuring your application never goes astray.
What happens after I submit my application?
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be carefully reviewed by our recruiters. It also automatically gets stored in our database, in which our recruiters will be able to search for you by keywords such as your name, skills, location, and company while they are looking to fill these job postings. We remain alert to job opportunities in all the areas we serve – both immediate and future hiring needs. If we think that you might be a good fit for a current or future role, we’ll invite you to go through different screening steps, including an initial pre-screen by phone, and potentially, a face-to-face interview at our office. While we’d love to get in touch with everyone who applies, please note that all candidates are reviewed internally and only the most suitable are contacted for an interview. If you think your skills are appropriate for the position, please take the time to let us know why in your application to us.
How should I prepare for an interview?
First impressions are crucial, so make sure you’re wearing professional business dress, offer a firm handshake and make eye contact! Arrive in plenty of time – check and double check the time of your interview and make sure you know who to ask for. If you’re uncertain about the location of the company or how long it will take to get there, do a trial run the day before. At the interview make sure you listen, try to remain calm and answer questions fully but don’t waffle! If you have enjoyed the interview and would be interested in the role be sure to say so. You could also ask, if it is not explained, what the next stage in the recruitment process will be.
How do I follow up an interview?
Due to the volume of applicants that MCSB receives for our positions, we appreciate your patience while our recruiters review your background. You will be contacted if there is a fundamental match with an active open position. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours and you feel strongly about your candidacy and ability to meet the requirements outlined, call us at 604-8926537 between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. If you’re not successful at an interview, we’ll always try to give you feedback, which could be helpful for future interviews
What if I need to cancel my interview which has been scheduled?
If there’s any reason you can’t show up for your interview appointment, please make direct contact with your interviewer at least 24 hours before your scheduled interview instead of sending an email or leaving a message. To avoid having your application cancelled, you should reschedule instead of canceling.ou feedback, which could be helpful for future interviews
I saw multiple positions posted on your website. Should I apply for all?
Totally YES! Each position has a dedicated recruiter assigned to it. When you apply to a position, the recruiter is notified of your interest and will follow up with you in the event your skills match the requirements of the positions.
I’m not interested in any of the job listings in your job board, but I’d still like to submit an application. What should I do?
We always have a General Application open for those people who don’t see job opportunities currently published fit for them. Hence, we highly encourage you to submit your up-to-date CV. This will add you to our database so that your resume can be found by our recruiter for a future role that’s more suited to your background.
What are the benefits of working with MCSB?
MCSB is all about total value-added rather than just pay and benefits. Our benefits focused on complete package of pay, benefits, learning and work environment. We take measures to ensure that all our temp and contract employees are covered with Statutory Contribution such as EPF and SOCSO while other benefit entitlements are annual leave, personal accident insurance, hospitalization and medical reimbursement. Apart from that, we encourage you to join our fun and exciting Sports Club events – Movie Day, Appreciation Dinner, etc. which will be organized regularly by our vibrant team members!
Will I be able to grow my career at MCSB?
One of the most exciting things about working with MCSB is that there’s so much opportunity under one roof. We take pride in promoting from within, and there are a lot of potential career paths and growth opportunities in every part of our business. Wherever you are in the organization, we will play an active role in understanding your interests and how you can meet your goals.
REFERRAL REWARD PROGRAM
“Spread the word and you stand to avail RM100 referral bonus”
REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM
“Spread the word and you stand to avail RM100 referral bonus”