To have stable, reliable and performing systems, a solid foundation at the operating systems level is a must. Operating systems have gone from handling isolated islands of data to supporting company-wide networked infrastructures.
Failure to professionally plan, design, and implement these new systems can result in expensive downtime and the need for corrective actions in the future.
MCSB’s operating system services help you make the most of your operating systems investment by delivering a state-of-the-art operating system infrastructure design and implementation that is in line with your business processes and objectives.
Today’s operating systems are very complex environments that require an extensive knowledge of internetworking, security, and management in order to be deployed securely and efficiently.
Our operating systems engineers help you:
• Evaluate your current OS environment to identify risk to migration
• Create a financial justification to support implementation
• Develop an extensive design for an OS upgrade/migration
• Understand the detailed implementation steps
• Complete an upgrade/migration project on time and within your budget
During the development and implementation, our operating system engineers use MCSB’s own Structured Implementation Methodology for Complex Applications (SIMCA) to guide every phase of the implementation.
MCSB’s engineers currently support supporting the following operating systems:
• Microsoft – design and deployment of all Windows versions
• Novell – design and deployment of NetWare
• Linux/UNIX – design and deployment of Linux/UNIX systems