Network Consulting and Implementation
Today, networks provide the essential nervous system of every organization. We would like you to ask yourself the following questions about your own institution’s network infrastructure:
• Does your network boost or hinder day-to-day operations?
• Does your network supply the essential information you need to
make timely and accurate strategic decisions?
• Do your users feel the network is reliable and efficient?
• Do you even know enough about your network to answer these
Networks affect every employee and every client, and efficient networks ensure that all operations and systems work in synergy to deliver maximum return on technology investments.
In MCSB, we are committed to ensure that your network meets your organizational needs through its three levels of network consulting and design:
• Network Assessment and Planning
• Network Implementation and Project Management
• Network Management Support
A MCSB Network Assessment and Plan includes:
• Information gathering to understand your environment
• Analysis of your network infrastructure and all components, including:
– Network operating systems
– Desktop systems
– WAN/LAN architecture
– Management processes and procedures
• Recommendations for improving the efficiency of your network.
MCSB’s network engineers can implement the proposed network architecture, infrastructure enhancements, and network management practices, including:
• Wide and local area communications hardware and software
• Network operating systems hardware and software to ensure a proficient and effective network infrastructure
• Management applications, systems, and practices to deliver efficiency and reporting capabilities.
MCSB network engineers assists your organization to manage the total cost of ownership and maximize the return on technology investments through ongoing support of network management and performance, which can include:
• Implementation of applications and procedures to enhance systems management
• Remote and onsite assistance in management, troubleshooting, upgrading and maintenance
• Ongoing management of both direct and indirect costs
MCSB`s Network Services Engineers
Members of MCSB’s network engineering team, with its collective experience in, network planning, assessment, implementation, and project management expertise, will deliver outstanding network consulting services for your organization.
In addition, the network engineering team holds the following certifications:
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Certified Netware Engineer
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate
• Cisco Certified Design Associate